Saturday, August 31, 2013

Reassignment

I will be visa waiting in California Los Angeles!  I am so excited! The minute I saw it I knew that is where I should be for right now!  It was like opening my call all over again! 

My address will be:
Sister Sarah Rebekah Tanton
1591 E Temple Way
Los Angeles CA 90024

Map of my missions

Tuesday evening with Sister Patrick

I can't believe I leave the MTC TOMORROW!! It has already been 6 weeks! The weeks have flown by! I said bye to Sis. T- my first companion, this morning. That was super weird and hard since we have been through the MTC together and stepped into this new phase of our lives at each other's sides! I am sad to leave the mtc because I have loved it here but I am also super excited! I can't wait to meet my mission president and his wife and the people that I will be serving with and serving in LA! I already love the people there even though I haven't met them yet!
 
This week was really good! It was a great last week! We had some awesome last few lessons with our investigators!
 
I can't believe I say bye to Marie- Sister Patrick tonight.:( I am sad but we are going to sit together for choir and the devotional if at all possible tonight. We did last Tuesday which was awesome and Richard G. Scott was the speaker!! It was awesome! I will write more about that when I have time I can't wait to talk to you all tomorrow morning!
 
The MTC has been amazing and I have learned so much! I can't believe my time has come to a close here but I know I must now fly this nest and go teach the people in LA and Rio (once I get there)!
Sorry this is so short. I feel like I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off today since I leave tomorrow. You know how I feel about packing! Today felt weird without my companion but it has still been a good day since I have gotten to email you all!
 
I love and miss you and can't wait to talk tomorrow!
Love,
Sister Tanton

No comments:

Post a Comment